Skip to content

Condo Insurance

from Spangler Insurance

Condo Insurance

A Different Kind of Homeowner Insurance

If you own a condominium in Washington, you want to protect your investment in the event of an emergency, like a fire or bad storm. But a regular homeowner policy is too much coverage for you, so you wind up paying for insurance you don’t need.

Instead, you want a condo insurance policy. Since you don’t own the building you live in, you don’t need insurance for the structure itself. You only need insurance for your unit and your personal belongings.

What Does Condo Insurance Cover?

Condo insurance covers everything inside your unit. This includes your furnishings, appliances, electronics, clothing, and personal belongings. It also covers physical changes you’ve made to improve your condo, like new flooring, kitchen cabinets, or bathroom fixtures.

Just like with a homeowner policy, we can add coverage for special valuables, such as:

  • Fine art
  • Antiques
  • Jewelry
  • Furs
  • Coins
  • Collectibles
  • Precious metals
  • Firearms

Most policies also offer liability insurance for issues like accidents or dog bites on your property. They also usually provide alternative living expenses (loss of use coverage) if you need to live elsewhere because your condo isn’t habitable after filing a claim.

Talk to Our Independent Agents About Protecting Your Condo

Our independent agents at Spangler Insurance are here to help you find the right protection for your condo. We provide superior personalized service and a wide range of insurance options — more than what you’ll find with big insurance companies.

Call us today at 206-329-7447 to learn more. Or simply reach out online and start a quote now at your convenience.